Core Restore Physiotherapy is the innovation of a physiotherapist who recognized the missing link of the pelvic floor in patient healing and restoration of core strength. Whether you’re suffering from chronic back or hip pain, not succeeding in connecting to your core, have never been the same since pregnancy or having difficulty successfully healing from pelvic pain or pelvic dysfunction, you can benefit from pelvic health physiotherapy with a certified pelvic health physiotherapist.
Did you know that:
• 78% of chronic back pain is related to a pelvic floor dysfunction!
• 50% of women will experience Urinary Incontinence (UI) at some point in their lives
• 1 in 3 or 33% of women will develop regular problems with UI
• Urinary incontinence affects 10 – 40% of female population, 15% of men
• 50% of pregnant women develop Rectus Diastasis (separation of the abdominal muscles) and, 50% of those women, do not recover spontaneously.
• Diastasis causes muscle weakness and imbalance throughout the core with increased risk for injuries in the back, neck and PF
It’s our goal to stay abreast of the latest scientific research, so that you always benefit. That’s why your physiotherapist is constantly improving her own exclusive skills by actively enrolling in a variety of professional courses and by staying in touch with the health network of local and extended medical and health professionals.